Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Your probably going to be right with Sunday but nothing is stopping Sky from taking the 12:30 spot just like they did for Liverpool at home last November
That Liverpool game was on TNT. One of if the reasons it took so long to be confirmed was that Sky wanted to keep it, but the police wouldn't allow the late kick off. Sky sports didn't want to lose it to TNT at 12:30, but had to in the end I think. Fingers crossed anyway that it's not at that poxy kickoff time.

That Liverpool game was on TNT. One of if the reasons it took so long to be confirmed was that Sky wanted to keep it, but the police wouldn't allow the late kick off. Sky sports didn't want to lose it to TNT at 12:30, but had to in the end I think. Fingers crossed anyway that it's not at that poxy kickoff time.
It was definitely on Sky Sports

Your probably going to be right with Sunday but nothing is stopping Sky from taking the 12:30 spot just like they did for Liverpool at home last November
Sky can't just take the Saturday 12:30 slot on a whim. It can only generally happen if circumstances dictate it.
The Liverpool game couldn't be on Sunday as we had a CL game on the following Tuesday. Due to police advice ruling out a later kickoff on Saturday, the lunchtime slot was the only possible TV option. That isn't the case for the derby where there's no reason why the game can't be on Sunday. Sunday is always Sky's option if at all possible - higher viewing figures than Saturday with a bigger takeup of NowTV purchases and more advertising revenue.

Do we reckon the March fixture announcement will include the Arsenal game currently pencilled in for 31st March?

Do we reckon the March fixture announcement will include the Arsenal game currently pencilled in for 31st March?
That game comes immediately after the international break so I wouldn’t be surprised if they confirm the first half of March separately and then announce the weekend of the Arsenal game later along with April fixtures.
Confirming full calendar months seems to have gone out of the window this season. There’s been a few times when they’ve announced just two or three weeks of fixtures at a time.

That game comes immediately after the international break so I wouldn’t be surprised if they confirm the first half of March separately and then announce the weekend of the Arsenal game later along with April fixtures.
Confirming full calendar months seems to have gone out of the window this season. There’s been a few times when they’ve announced just two or three weeks of fixtures at a time.
Its absolutely no help for us travelling from up in Scotland. Makes planning trips alot harder.

So is the consensus that the announcement may not actually come today, but in a week?
If so, it kinda sucks that the Premier League is becoming increasingly similar to the likes of Spain and Portugal, making it much more difficult for match-going fans to plan whatever shit they need to in advance!

Kind of what I was thinking. Considering a trip abroad but probably will be too expensive by the time it gets announced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.