Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Have to admit that once the Chelsea SF was confirmed for Saturday, I was a little worried that Brighton was going to be on the Tuesday night which would have meant a really testing six days. At least that’s not happening.

So 2.5 days between Real Madrid (H) and Chealsea (Wembly) - I don't think the powers that be want us to do the Treble again, do you?

When you’re still going in three comps. in April, how else is it possible other than two games a week?

Wednesday- Saturday has been pretty standard forever.

Have to admit that once the Chelsea SF was confirmed for Saturday, I was a little worried that Brighton was going to be on the Tuesday night which would have meant a really testing six days. At least that’s not happening.

I was worried too, and had that happened, Pep would have prioritized both CL and PL around that semi-final and we'd have seen a very weakened team. Now there's hope that we could actually attack the SF as well given next game has a few days to go before it comes around. Although a lot would depend on that second leg against Madrid. I hope we have put that QF to bed in the first leg itself ...

When you’re still going in three comps. in April, how else is it possible other than two games a week?

Wednesday- Saturday has been pretty standard forever.
The F.A shouldn't have meaningless friendlies in March/April..it's such ridiculous timing coming at the business end of the season.
Not having a pop at you by the way..

The F.A shouldn't have meaningless friendlies in March/April..it's such ridiculous timing coming at the business end of the season.
Not having a pop at you by the way..

Well that’s a completely different issue, out of the control of the Premier League or FA.

The guy I was replying to was suggesting that playing Wednesday- Saturday was evidence that ‘they’ were trying to stop us winning another treble.

While it's annoying for trying to plan transport, playing Brighton through Thursday is better for the team.

Well it will be Wednesday because we will beat Real over two legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.