Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Fuck the team.

I’m off work Wednesday and Thursday that week. Perfect as it stands.
I was looking forward to watching the Brighton game with my mate in Denmark but I'm flying home now during the game....better for City but a pisser for us.

Last time I caught a game with him was the Raz last minute winner at Bournemouth..... without sounding morbid he's 77 now so won't get many more chances, we used to go home & away before he cleared off in '92.

When you’re still going in three comps. in April, how else is it possible other than two games a week?

Wednesday- Saturday has been pretty standard forever.
I know travel is a mare for folks on a Sunday, but my own preference would have been us Sunday and I don't see why it couldn't have been. Apart from the obvious of giving us a major disadvantage, what is the rationale for us being Saturday?

I know I will be told to eff off by several here, but after playing RM ( which I think personally will be a lot harder than last season), Peps gonna put out a weakened team. The lads will be shot at, so more than likely gives rested Chavs an in. Then they can lose to Rags in final.....

When you’re still going in three comps. in April, how else is it possible other than two games a week?

Wednesday- Saturday has been pretty standard forever.
I'm sure Real have been given plenty of time before and after their game with us.
Yep Sat and then Sun (playing Barca).
The FA and PL NEVER give us that benefit.

I'm sure Real have been given plenty of time before and after their game with us.
Yep Sat and then Sun (playing Barca).
The FA and PL NEVER give us that benefit.

Do they ever go out of their way to give any team that?

The F.A shouldn't have meaningless friendlies in March/April..it's such ridiculous timing coming at the business end of the season.
Not having a pop at you by the way..
It is a FIFA thing world wide, and the players don't have to play, they want to.

So no-one knows which day the Brighton and Forest games will be played until 6 and 9 days before? (Assuming UEFA are prompt with the dates for the CL semi final)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.