Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

One of my Blue mates is a Market Trader, he’ll be at this one, wouldn’t make it otherwise on a Saturday, there’s a balance.
Same as mate. Not usually a lover of these timings, but working that Sat until 7pm so it's good for me. I'm sure I'll get seen off a few times throughout the season though, lol.

I must be in the minority who is more than happy to have an 8pm kick off instead of the lifeless 12:30 ones which I absolutely detest. I only live about 10 miles from the ground so I don’t have the same travel issues as a lot on here.
People are bound to have different opinions. I was worried the Newcastle match would be Monday night which would have been a problem for me. I'll take the Sat. 8pm plus four 3pm KOs in September in exchange.

Anything other than a 3pm kick off is a Ballache from Edinburgh .. and that's if TPE are reliable.. so this isn't too bad apart from expensive hotels it being a Saturday

TNT Sports can get fucked, cunts only intrested in decent viewing times for the septics and fuck those actually going to the game

pricks

No offence to the american berts on here btw

I'm so glad that fans of other teams wholeheartedly supported us over the Community Shield debacle instead of mocking us!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.