Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

It's not what I would be doing.
It's the fact I have to go out of my way at a shit time cos some fucker in America or China can watch the game at a time that suits them
It’s fuck all to do with that, it’ll be 3am in China, it’s done so we don’t play at 12:30 Saturday after coming back from Greece, it’s to our advantage. The rags have one as well so we’re not being persecuted are we?

Was hoping the Newcastle game was the Sunday day time as I'm on holiday that week so will have to watch the Newcastle game and the super cup game, which means I'll get grief off the wife for leaving her with the kids for 2 nights.

Glad the Sheff Utd game is the Sunday though so 1 out of 2

Are we genuinely on at 3pm for all 4 games in September? Surely west ham or wolves would have been moved

I imagine the 8pm game is normally the 12.30 slot and it’s been moved to help City out with more recovery time from the Greece game.
I thought that till I saw Burnley v rags is also an 8pm KO so I think many more will be happening over the season to all teams

I thought that till I saw Burnley v rags is also an 8pm KO so I think many more will be happening over the season to all teams

It is the normal 12.30 slot clearly though, as there’s never a 12.30 and a 8pm game. Assume there must be some sort of reason why they’ve moved that one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.