Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Asia is 2/3rds of the world's population, so has decent potential, and many time zones.

India wouldn't want late kick offs being 5.5hrs ahead or 6.5 when we move to GMT. Neither anywhere west of India. Japan in the winter given the choice of 3.30am or 6am, would probably watch on tape delay.
4.5 hours in summer, 5.5 in winter

4.5 hours in summer, 5.5 in winter
When it’s 5.5 hours you can turn an analogue watch or clock upside down to see what time it is in India, only works in countries that are on the same GMT as Britain, eg, Portugal, Canary Isles.

I see from the OP August & September TV pics were due to be confirmed 8tg July but any confirmation re September yet? Can't be 4 league games Saturday 3pm surely?

How likely is it that the Palace game gets moved because of the club world cup?

How likely is it that the Palace game gets moved because of the club world cup?
I think it depends on whether we a drawn on Monday or Tuesday, the former I can see it being put on Friday, otherwise they would have already postponed it?

The draw isn't normally until late Nov though. The EFL Cup QF is due on the Tues or Wed when we are there, that needs an early decision.

I think it depends on whether we a drawn on Monday or Tuesday, the former I can see it being put on Friday, otherwise they would have already postponed it?

The draw isn't normally until late Nov though. The EFL Cup QF is due on the Tues or Wed when we are there, that needs an early decision.
I had a look at the previous competitions and the European team has played in the later of the two Semi Final in the last 8 competitions, unless this is a big coincidence I'm expecting us to play on the 19th.

I had a look at the previous competitions and the European team has played in the later of the two Semi Final in the last 8 competitions, unless this is a big coincidence I'm expecting us to play on the 19th.
It would be helpful if they could confirm that (Fifa/City).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.