Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Waiting for the Scouse game to get sorted as I wanted to sort the train out, got pissed off waiting so I’ve booked the leonardo for £89 on Wowcher for the Friday and travel back on the train last knockings Saturday night, £12 for the two of us on the train, which would’ve ended up £30 nearer the time with the markets being on, poor do when you can’t make proper plans for a footy match in 7 weeks time

Last edited:
You’re correct about the Villa game not being on the Tuesday but that midweek programme is one of those that’s on Prime Video when all 10 fixtures are broadcast. In previous seasons, games have been spread over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I wouldn’t totally rule out a possible Thursday night outing for us at this stage. Of course that would mean the following weekend‘s visit to Luton being pushed back to Sunday irrespective of whether or not it’s on TV that day but as we’re away in Belgrade on the Wednesday after that, I’d like to think think common sense will mean we’ll play Villa on Wednesday 6th.

Sky has been salivating over that game ever since Luton were promoted ... they openly said what a sight it will be when Haaland and KDB and City's other superstars walk through the Kenilworth Road facilities ... and I bet Sky has some weird stats all ready like how much the whole of Luton's GDP is vs the cost of our bench or how many times over since they began vs. City's on field XI transfer value ... or something something ... so that one game is nailed on for Sky's SuperSunday (give also that we play CL game on Wed after, so no issues it being on Sunday).

Sky has been salivating over that game ever since Luton were promoted ... they openly said what a sight it will be when Haaland and KDB and City's other superstars walk through the Kenilworth Road facilities ... and I bet Sky has some weird stats all ready like how much the whole of Luton's GDP is vs the cost of our bench or how many times over since they began vs. City's on field XI transfer value ... or something something ... so that one game is nailed on for Sky's SuperSunday (give also that we play CL game on Wed after, so no issues it being on Sunday).
It will start something along the lines of
" Since luton relegated City in 1983,City have spent blah blah blah "

they openly said what a sight it will be when Haaland and KDB and City's other superstars walk through the Kenilworth Road facilities ...
I always feel that's such a strange take on things, most of those players will have featured in youth matches being played in stadiums with limited facilities, it's hardly a shock to them.

You forgot to mention that Sky will no doubt have footage of the Kerb Crawler running onto the pitch at Maine Road.

Still no news for Liverpool game?
No ... idiots!

20th October now is the supposed deadline for December fixtures as well, I think they might release both the last weekend of November with all of December ones (hopefully) at some point during this international break.

No ... idiots!

20th October now is the supposed deadline for December fixtures as well, I think they might release both the last weekend of November with all of December ones (hopefully) at some point during this international break.
My guess will be they start doing a months load of fixtures but spread over two months if you get me. 2nd half of November first half of December

Still no word on the Liverpool game. The PL had "committed" to announcing in the middle of September ( 6 weeks before the month of the fixture) , nothing yet. No chance to book flights, transport, hotels, well in advance. With the ridiculous new member's ticket "free for all" as well, it's getting harder and harder to still want to go, despite the football being the best ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.