Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Not confirmed. Very likely to move to a TV slot on the same day.
will be Sky so 5:30pm sat more likely with us playing tues, or they could be awkward and move us to friday 8pm to give us and the red scouse an extra day before champs league games

Can we assume the away game at Villa (Tuesday 5 December) will be on Wednesday 6th? (Villa v Legia Warsaw on Thursday 30th Nov so they'll play Sunday then Wednesday)
I'm hoping so, I wouldn't be able to go if it was Tuesday. It should also stop them shifting Luton away to the Friday night.

Can we assume the away game at Villa (Tuesday 5 December) will be on Wednesday 6th? (Villa v Legia Warsaw on Thursday 30th Nov so they'll play Sunday then Wednesday)
You’re correct about the Villa game not being on the Tuesday but that midweek programme is one of those that’s on Prime Video when all 10 fixtures are broadcast. In previous seasons, games have been spread over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I wouldn’t totally rule out a possible Thursday night outing for us at this stage. Of course that would mean the following weekend‘s visit to Luton being pushed back to Sunday irrespective of whether or not it’s on TV that day but as we’re away in Belgrade on the Wednesday after that, I’d like to think think common sense will mean we’ll play Villa on Wednesday 6th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.