Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

I know, but any decent boss would give you time off on christmas week.

tbh it should be a 7:30pm KO because holiday transport is shite, 8:15 is wrong
There will be games on at both times. It will be the Prime fixtures, and was decided about 5 years ago.

There will be games on at both times. It will be the Prime fixtures, and was decided about 5 years ago.
there is, 2 at 7:30pm and ours at 8:15pm, chelsea v palace being one of the 7:30pm, which surely makes sense to be the later KO

And don't even mention this shit show for Luton

20231026_153410.png

there is, 2 at 7:30pm and ours at 8:15pm, chelsea v palace being one of the 7:30pm, which surely makes sense to be the later KO

And don't even mention this shit show for Luton

View attachment 96745

Not that away fans would have even come into their thinking but I reckon Liverpool to Manchester is probably an easier journey home than Chelsea to Crystal Palace.

Not that away fans would have even come into their thinking but I reckon Liverpool to Manchester is probably an easier journey home than Chelsea to Crystal Palace.
game won't end till gone 10pm 3 trains back after, if they are still running then

Screenshot_20231026_190433_Northern Railway.jpg

Tgere are 6 teains between chelsea/palace plus buses, underground

liverpool to manchester takes an hr, Chelsea to palace about an hr, difference is we have limited transport options and costs us more.

game won't end till gone 10pm 3 trains back after, if they are still running then

View attachment 96760

Tgere are 6 teains between chelsea/palace plus buses, underground

liverpool to manchester takes an hr, Chelsea to palace about an hr, difference is we have limited transport options and costs us more.
I wouldn't rely on the trains.

Christmas flu is prevalent on those dates.

I know this fixture is many (Blue)moons away...…. but is the Villa game 03rd April 24 (K.O 8:00pm) fully fixed or is it subject to change just looking into booking flights

I know this fixture is many (Blue)moons away...…. but is the Villa game 03rd April 24 (K.O 8:00pm) fully fixed or is it subject to change just looking into booking flights
No but if I was a betting man I’d say it will stay at that date and the previous game arsenal at home will move to the Sunday at 4:30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.