Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

game won't end till gone 10pm 3 trains back after, if they are still running then

View attachment 96760

Tgere are 6 teains between chelsea/palace plus buses, underground

liverpool to manchester takes an hr, Chelsea to palace about an hr, difference is we have limited transport options and costs us more.

do we know when Everton tickets go on sale?

Anyone know why in Jan we only have a game away at New on the 13th and then a midweek game at home to Burnley on the 31st? I know the Fa cup will take a weekend on the 6th i presume, but thats still 20th and 27th with no fixture.

Anyone know why in Jan we only have a game away at New on the 13th and then a midweek game at home to Burnley on the 31st? I know the Fa cup will take a weekend on the 6th i presume, but thats still 20th and 27th with no fixture.

1698664026723.png

Anyone have an inkling when the Brentford match will be rearranged for? Looking to book a holiday for January as a surprise for Mrs H but I hate missing home games. apart from Covid I’ve only missed one home match in the past 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.