Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Any chance the Villa fixture can change dates?
To the best of my knowledge that’s a midweek programme where TNT shows every game (similar to the one at the end of this month when we play Burnley).
Based on that there will be games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and nothing will be certain until the April TV games are confirmed.
Having said all that, should the Arsenal game the previous weekend get moved to Sunday which people are claiming is likely, Villa can’t be on the Tuesday. And the following midweek is CL QF so scheduling a team potentially involved there for Thursday could get very messy if they can’t play on the following Sunday due to a CL game on Tuesday.
So I’d say that the current Wednesday date is strong favourite for Villa but definitely wait for the TV games to be confirmed before assuming it’s cast in stone.

I reckon the Rag game will move to Sunday at 2pm but could even be a 1pm kick off if the Police insist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.