Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

This is the last few seasons I've just glanced through the fixtures, Years ago I was always "When are the Manchester Derby games"...

Now it's just "meh". Irrelevant twats.

It's at a stage now we're just put the fixtures on front of us in any order you wish and we'll look after the rest!
They dont matter now, just put them in front of us we'll just deal with them one at a time, it doesn't matter what order they come in we'll just tick them off after each game

That's why I'm asking mate. It's on my birthday and I've been told I can go anywhere I want.
Champions league, Forrest and a league cup game will be a no brainer.
Real Madrid were away for Matchday 1 last year so I assume that fixture could be either home or away.

We play each other twice, I'm sure other teams will have a run of difficult fixtures at some stage of the season, it is what it is, we'll be fine

Stupid question, Sept 19th, match day 1 at home. Is this champions league?

Yes but it is not guaranteed to be a home fixture, I don't think. (Or do champions play at home first game?)

Only placeholders for now, we’ll only know after the groups are drawn and fixtures come out. Also all currently placed on Tuesdays but could be Wednesdays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.