Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

From what I've heard elsewhere the PL were trying to get the Liverpool match to be at 8pm on the Saturday. City and police are pushing back on this due to previous issues, plus we also play in the CL the Tuesday after. I expect it to be a 1230 or 530pm kick off.

From what I've heard elsewhere the PL were trying to get the Liverpool match to be at 8pm on the Saturday. City and police are pushing back on this due to previous issues, plus we also play in the CL the Tuesday after. I expect it to be a 1230 or 530pm kick off.
Thanks for that, 8pm would be carnage...and mean an overnight stay. Fingers crossed for 5:30, still a decent athmosphere at that time...

Apparently the fixtures up until the start of December out tomorrow, with more next week, from Nick Metcalfe on Twitter, who tends to know this kind of shit.

Why the fuck are authorities objecting to an Evening kick off? Wankers, what does it matter. I absolutely detest those 12:30 kick offs, they’re absolutely terrible for atmosphere and even the players don’t like them.
Agreed, TV games on a Saturday should be 17:30 and 20:00.

The ‘fans getting home late’ is the same as leaving early for a 1230 kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.