Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

December games "should" be out by tomorrow ... according to Premier League's own "promise (or commitment) to fans" ... whatever their words were!

December games "should" be out by tomorrow ... according to Premier League's own "promise (or commitment) to fans" ... whatever their words were!
If I'm not mistaken they've managed to break that promise each and every time this season.

If I'm not mistaken they've managed to break that promise each and every time this season.
It’s about 12 months since they last met a supposed deadline. First couple of announcements last season were on time then late for every one since then.

Genuinely though, with the midweek Amazon games in December this is the main one they normally bugger about with for ages isn't it....if tomorrow they plan to finalise their discussions I bet we don't know for a while yet.

Only 1 more International break til Christmas!

Jesus, 3 of these fucking things, 1 a month this season, absolute scandalous.
From 2026 the October International schedule will be scrapped for a 16 day break in September, that will be two blank Premier League weekends after just 4 games of the new season. The November break stays, it’s pathetic, as we’re seeing now some of the games end up being dead rubbers and thrown in with Friendly games, it wouldn’t be difficult to streamline the schedule.

The lowest ranked teams need to play in their own conference competition with the prize for the winners getting World Cup or a Euro spot. Teams like Andorra, San Marino, Luxembourg, etc with their tiny populations are never going to progress any further than they currently do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.