Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Yeah thats poor that Fulham kick off time if we're playing the Wednesday before

Could be Arsenal home on the Weds in the Champs League (if we get through), then Fulham Sat 12.30, then Spurs Tuesday. Brutel.

No team in Europe should be allocated that 12.30 slot. Bastards

And yet again we have a 12.30 game when we could possibly be playing CL on the Wednesday night. It was agreed that if playing in PL on a Wednesday you wouldn't play the 12.30 slot but it doesn't apply to CL. TNT is being utter cunts shocker.
That was only if you were away I'm Europe.

They are still cunts, mind.

And yet again we have a 12.30 game when we could possibly be playing CL on the Wednesday night. It was agreed that if playing in PL on a Wednesday you wouldn't play the 12.30 slot but it doesn't apply to CL. TNT is being utter cunts shocker.
It only applies to European games no PL, unless it was reneged on.

According to the BT agreement it would be moved to 1945 on Sat.

Say what you like about TNT but the clubs ultimately have to agree to all the criteria behind the scheduling.
What's needed is more flexibility so the PL can decide which of the two Saturday TV games is at 12:30pm and which is at 5:30pm dependent on various factors with Sky and TNT having to go along with whatever that decision is for any given week.

I reckon there will be some significance about the spurs match, I just feel like we could need to win there to win the league, just got this mad feeling about it.

Fingers crossed.
Hopefully they'd have done some damage to the others before then. It was always going to be the pivotal fixture for all three of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.