Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Yes there’s a good possibility. Forest at home is part of a midweek fixture programme where Amazon show all the games. Based on the last few seasons, they will spread it out over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and nothing will be cast in stone until the confirmed dates and times are released.
What’s showing now for those fixtures are just placeholders on the calendar.
So worst case scenario is 3rd-5th december?

I know everyone refers to Spurs and Wolves but since when has the common reference for a Southampton fixture been referenced as “Saints” as I’ve just noticed on the City App Fixtures. At worst they are normally listed as Soton in my time
I’m a FOC and I’m sure James Alexander Gordon would also have been mortified by this

I know it's a bit of hard work. I'd love to see the difference in the original published fixtures list to what we have to play in the season. It seems that only a third of of originally scheduled games take place when they were set.
Unfortunately, that’s one of the prices of success.

Can I ask a stupid question, perhaps?

The fixtures for the Group Stage of the Champions League - they're not really fixed yet, can be moved to the following day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.