Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

OK boys and girls, I need a bit of assistance.
For the past ten years or so the calendar on my phone has included City's fixtures and these were updated as the TV companies moved games and cup draws were announced. This continued whenever I changed my phone.
However I got a new phone last May and the fixtures don't show.
The fixtures show in the Google calendar on my laptop but they don't show on the phone. However, if I add an event to either the phone or the laptop it appears on the other device as soon as I sync the calendars.
The phone knows it's me as it shows gmail emails.
It must be something fairly simple, but I can't fathom it out.

Sorted now. I had four City calendars on both phone and laptop but the only one that currently works wasn't ticked to sync.
Told you it was something simple.
Let's see if it updates when the next TV fixtures are announced.

Is there any possibility that the Forest home game on 4th December will change?
Yes there’s a good possibility. Forest at home is part of a midweek fixture programme where Amazon show all the games. Based on the last few seasons, they will spread it out over Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and nothing will be cast in stone until the confirmed dates and times are released.
What’s showing now for those fixtures are just placeholders on the calendar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.