Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Can I ask a stupid question, perhaps?

The fixtures for the Group Stage of the Champions League - they're not really fixed yet, can be moved to the following day?
Sorry to be a nitpicker but there's no longer such a thing as the 'group stage'. It makes sense as the competition no longer has groups.
It's going to take a bit of getting used to but it's now called the League Phase.

I’m sure it’s been asked already and I’ll probably get shit for the content but…

Paul McCartney is playing Co-Op Arena 14th/15th December and the home derby is scheduled for 14th at 3pm. That’s obviously going to be changed but do we know how/when to?

Obviously could get tickets for PM and then the derby is rescheduled and could clash.

I’m sure it’s been asked already and I’ll probably get shit for the content but…

Paul McCartney is playing Co-Op Arena 14th/15th December and the home derby is scheduled for 14th at 3pm. That’s obviously going to be changed but do we know how/when to?

Obviously could get tickets for PM and then the derby is rescheduled and could clash.
The game definitely won’t be on the Saturday as the rags have a Europa League game on Thursday 12th. It will almost certainly be played on Sunday 15th. Based on last season, kickoff won’t be any later than 3:30pm on GMP advice so should be all over well before the gig.
But we won’t know exact details until the December TV games are confirmed sometime (probably) in early November.

Last edited:
The game definitely won’t be on the Saturday as the rags have a Europa League game on Thursday 12th. It will almost certainly be played on Sunday 15th.
We won’t know exact details until the December TV games are confirmed sometime (probably) in early November.

The latest Sunday game is a 4.30pm kick off isn’t it? So could be a case of leaving the game at 6.30/6.45 and walking straight to the arena?

The latest Sunday game is a 4.30pm kick off isn’t it? So could be a case of leaving the game at 6.30/6.45 and walking straight to the arena?
Both derbies kicked off at 3:30pm on Sunday last season due to police advice - less pregame drinking time. I edited my earlier post to mention this but you'd already replied before I'd done it!

The game definitely won’t be on the Saturday as the rags have a Europa League game on Thursday 12th. It will almost certainly be played on Sunday 15th. Based on last season, kickoff won’t be any later than 3:30pm on GMP advice so should be all over well before the gig.
But we won’t know exact details until the December TV games are confirmed sometime (probably) in early November.

If you haven’t already got your tickets for McCartney you’re not getting any. I tried on the first day of sale and everything went immediately. Will be a “clash” with the Derby as he’s playing both nights but expect we will have a 2pm Sunday KO. However West Ham last season was 4pm Sunday KO and still time to see us get the PL Trophy and see Barry Manilow later on ( I know !!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.