Fixtures Calendar - 2024/25

Sky’s other games that weekend are Liverpool v Chelsea (5:30pm Saturday) and Bournemouth v Arsenal (2:00pm Sunday).
It’s possible that all three could end up moving once the CL fixtures are confirmed.
Strange choice, I wonder if Sky have an inkling of which CL teams are paired up, if it's us and the Dippers then I would imagine the Dipper game remains at 17:30 Saturday and if we play CL Tuesday our match is moved to Saturday evening and the Bournemouth game is the 16:30 Sunday kick off.

Strange choice, I wonder if Sky have an inkling of which CL teams are paired up, if it's us and the Dippers then I would imagine the Dipper game remains at 17:30 Saturday and if we play CL Tuesday our match is moved to Saturday evening and the Bournemouth game is the 16:30 Sunday kick off.
I was wondering about the CL TV pairings too. Sky won’t have any say in that directly but I suppose it’s perfectly plausible that they could request the info from TNT.

I was wondering about the CL TV pairings too. Sky won’t have any say in that directly but I suppose it’s perfectly plausible that they could request the info from TNT.

I think I read something about the traditional TV pairings not being possible anymore with the new format. Not sure though.

I do know that Amazon Prime have the first pick of a game every Tuesday, so not sure if that will affect things on the pairing front?

I think I read something about the traditional TV pairings not being possible anymore with the new format. Not sure though.

I do know that Amazon Prime have the first pick of a game every Tuesday, so not sure if that will affect things on the pairing front?
I think you may well be right about the TV pairings situation. It definitely rings a bell. And I’d totally forgot about Amazon’s involvement in the CL TV coverage.
I suspect all bets are off in terms of trying to figure out which teams will be playing on which nights of the week!

I think you may well be right about the TV pairings situation. It definitely rings a bell. And I’d totally forgot about Amazon’s involvement in the CL TV coverage.
I suspect all bets are off in terms of trying to figure out which teams will be playing on which nights of the week!

One definite improvement. For me at least, is that the BBC are doing a highlights programme every Wednesday, with goals from both days games.

The one thing that annoys me about TNT is, that despite all their channels, it’s almost impossible to find a similar highlights show. It always seems to be a full re-run of the whole game or nothing.

One definite improvement. For me at least, is that the BBC are doing a highlights programme every Wednesday, with goals from both days games.

The one thing that annoys me about TNT is, that despite all their channels, it’s almost impossible to find a similar highlights show. It always seems to be a full re-run of the whole game or nothing.
Tbf, last season James Richardson hosted an excellent one hour highlights show at 10.30pm each match night iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.