Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

i keep reading klopp wasnt allowed back for the funeral, i deal with planes from Germany everyday and they aren't stopping people travelling there if its essential.
You can travel, but you need to quarantine, and that is the issue, some countries are not letting people in at all unless they are citizens of that country, or it's essential travel. See the South African lad who's just arrived via Qatar to start a new job, obviously that is in the "essential travel" bracket, so the media using the word "banned" is a load of rubbish.

PL announced that all fixtures will continue to be available to watch live in the UK earlier today, I wonder if the March fixtures will be announced today as well (last month confirmation of all February fixtures being shown live in the UK and the February broadcast picks were announced on the same day).

Premier League Statement

League confirms all fixtures will be made available to watch live in the UK until the return of fans

The Premier League today confirmed all fixtures for the 2020/21 season will continue to be made available to fans to watch live in the UK. This arrangement will be extended until Government guidance permits supporters to return to stadiums.

All matches will be shown via existing broadcast partners Sky Sports, BT Sport, Amazon Prime Video and BBC, who continue to work with us to deliver these additional matches while stadiums are missing the supporters who are such an integral part of the game.

Details of broadcast selections for March and the rearrangement of previously postponed matches will be announced in due course.

The Premier League and its clubs remain committed to an accessible solution for fans. The UK live broadcast arrangements will be reviewed in consultation with clubs and in line with any decisions made by Government regarding the return of spectators to stadiums.

PL announced that all fixtures will continue to be available to watch live in the UK earlier today, I wonder if the March fixtures will be announced today as well (last month confirmation of all February fixtures being shown live in the UK and the February broadcast picks were announced on the same day).

Yes, last time they came out at 4pm (a couple of hours after the announcement of all Feb on TV), I expect them to be out today or tomorrow (or max this week) as they have also just sorted the FA Cup Quarters (which are in March) earlier in the week so all signs point to that.

Last edited:
Pep has slipped it pre-Everton today ... Wolves and Saints coming in early March in those two free mid-weeks around the derby. I think they’ll announce March games including those postponed ones tomorrow ...

Pep has slipped it pre-Everton today ... Wolves and Saints coming in early March in those two free mid-weeks around the derby. I think they’ll announce March games including those postponed ones tomorrow ...

Wolves 3rd Southampton 9th?

Edit - This was a guess suggestion not in the know.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.