Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

This sort of thing never happened with GPC in charge. They always played early doors (lunchtime Sat) before a CL game and late Sunday after.
klopp complained about this sat1230 early kick off and i think ole as well earlier in the season. dont think we will hear pep complain though.

what signs? where have you seen any info? i have been searching and all over twitter everyone is just waiting since day before yesterday.
A combination of:
  • Pep and other managers (Roy Hodgson) hinting at fixture rearrangements over the last couple of days
  • Simon Stone saying this morning that he expects fixture rearrangements to be confirmed later today
  • The timing of the last announcement in January for the release of the February fixtures

7 home games left.West Ham,rags,Wolves,Leeds,Southampton,Chelsea and Everton.

7 away games.Arsenal,Fulham,Leicester,Villa,Palace,Newcastle and Brighton.

No one knows when they'll announce either of them. But common sense would suggest that it should be this week alongside the TV picks for March and then FA Cup QFs might be finalized a day or two after that.

Looking at the past dates on how they have announced for each month so far this season, I'd guess any of the three days Wed, Thu or Fri this week around 4pm is very likely.
Cheers, for especially that last bit - so it’s basically around 4pm today ...

Last edited:
Worked out we have a maximum of 25 games left if we reach the finals of both the FA Cup and the UCL,what an exciting end to the season we have to look forward to,can we win all 4 major trophies for the first time ? I wouldn’t bet against it currently..thoughts from Blues welcome ....

Worked out we have a maximum of 25 games left if we reach the finals of both the FA Cup and the UCL,what an exciting end to the season we have to look forward to,can we win all 4 major trophies for the first time ? I wouldn’t bet against it currently..thoughts from Blues welcome ....
It's definitely on isn't it? 11 wins will win the title but the way others are dropping points it wouldn't surprise me if 8-9 will be enough so we can definitely put it to bed before May. If that's the case, with the strong squad we have, we'll be in a great position to have a crack at all 3 cups.

It's definitely on isn't it? 11 wins will win the title but the way others are dropping points it wouldn't surprise me if 8-9 will be enough so we can definitely put it to bed before May. If that's the case, with the strong squad we have, we'll be in a great position to have a crack at all 3 cups.

It is a long May this year, we may not play 9 games before may in the League. Chelsea home on 8th May is the deciding date for me, as I think they will finish the strongest of the chasing pack.

what signs? where have you seen any info? i have been searching and all over twitter everyone is just waiting since day before yesterday.

I'm guessing you're looking at wildcarding this week and bench boosting next? Thankfully I only have TC left so no worried about fixtures coming out. Hope it's after tonight's 6.30 deadline. Do you follow Ben crelin?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.