Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

I'm guessing you're looking at wildcarding this week and bench boosting next? Thankfully I only have TC left so no worried about fixtures coming out. Hope it's after tonight's 6.30 deadline. Do you follow Ben crelin?

Ha ha, he/she's not the only one.

If they come out today, they'd be in next 5 minutes at 3pm or later today at 4pm or 5pm max ... if not out at 5pm means they're still sorting with broadcasters and clubs etc and might come after the weekend then. Let's see ...

Ha ha, he/she's not the only one.

If they come out today, they'd be in next 5 minutes at 3pm or later today at 4pm or 5pm max ... if not out at 5pm means they're still sorting with broadcasters and clubs etc and might come after the weekend then. Let's see ...
So it’s now gonna be next week? The current televised fixtures run out at the end of next week don’t they? Cutting it a tad fine perhaps.

So it’s now gonna be next week? The current televised fixtures run out at the end of next week don’t they? Cutting it a tad fine perhaps.

I waited till 6pm to reply to this ... just in case PL springs a late surprise but yeah looks like next week now, unless they do a weekend announcement (which I doubt very much). But now after Pep and Roy Hodgson, Mourinho too has joined them in hinting which fixture they're having to squeeze in next two weeks so all signs point to an imminent announcement and both those mid-weeks (around our derby) filled with PL fixtures. I even saw a suggestion somewhere that there could be three games on Thursday night in there as well.

Well, let's just wait for the final announcement. Monday earliest as it stands.

3 wins or avoid defeat in the next 3 games and we could have 1 hand on the PL trophy.

Burnley A. Won.
Liverpool A. Won.
Spurs H. Won.
Everton A. Won.

*Arsenal A.
*West Ham H.
*United H.

10 PL games left.

6 A.
4 H.

Hardest games left on paper.

Leicester A.
Villa A.
Chelsea H.
Well done put a hex on it ;-)

its just absolutely unfare this,we play that lot 2 weeks tomorrow and some of us are rotored in at work that weekend
( sat and sun 6 + 7th march )
my chances of booking a holiday are very slim now,just so annoying.

its just absolutely unfare this,we play that lot 2 weeks tomorrow and some of us are rotored in at work that weekend
( sat and sun 6 + 7th march )
my chances of booking a holiday are very slim now,just so annoying.
Hopefully you work in Manchester so at least there won’t be any scum fans trying to get time off

I waited till 6pm to reply to this ... just in case PL springs a late surprise but yeah looks like next week now, unless they do a weekend announcement (which I doubt very much). But now after Pep and Roy Hodgson, Mourinho too has joined them in hinting which fixture they're having to squeeze in next two weeks so all signs point to an imminent announcement and both those mid-weeks (around our derby) filled with PL fixtures. I even saw a suggestion somewhere that there could be three games on Thursday night in there as well.

Well, let's just wait for the final announcement. Monday earliest as it stands.
Should have waited a bit longer! Just been released, unusual for them to be released this late in the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.