Fixtures Calendar | Latest Update - Pg 28 (and Pg 1)

Given that all games are televised why don’t the TV companies actually have more than one game on at the same time and leave those teams in Europe to play Saturday at 3.00. Heaven forbid they try and help teams as other countries do. Always try and fuck around and mess it up. We either end end with less time before or after based on these fixtures assuming we get through to the next round.
Simply because it would mess up the audience figures. Most of the bigger matches involve at least one club still in European football. If you had City, Liverpool, and Chelsea all playing at the same time it would be disastrous for viewing figures.

Football is basically run by the TV companies. They dictate the schedules.

I have put together all our remaining fixtures and possible future FA Cup and CL dates in the calendar below ... have also added possible free mid-weeks and other slots available till the end of the season (like where other Champions League R16 games are going on, but we're free) ... I think we should be using the very first available ones for those already postponed games as later further games could get postponed due to FA Cup late stages or more Covid related postponements ...

Will update this here regularly till the end of season as and when our games get moved for COVID or clashes with cup dates etc. or when TV fixtures come out.

As of now we have Everton (A) postponed due to COVID and Southampton (H) postponed for clash with the League Cup Final in late April ...

PS. I still don't see the point of that stupid international fucking break right in the middle of it all ... when players will be plying (up to) three international games like it's been this season in previous breaks too (as opposed to normal two) within that week.

View attachment 7921

LATEST UPDATE BELOW: 27.02.2021

View attachment 11401
If we win at the weekend April looks mental!!!

If we win at the weekend April looks mental!!!
Not any more than January or February where we played 9 and 8 games respectively. If we win the FA Cup QF, we'd have 7 games in April, 8 if we win the CL QF as well then first leg of SF is at the end of April as well so that'll take it to 8, but then we have already played 9, 8 and 6 games in Jan-Feb-Mar ... only 6 in March as that's only 20 days of March, last ten are part of the International Break so some players would play 2-3 games in that as well.

Edit. Will update the calendar after the CL draw on Friday and when those two QF ties are decided and along with it our first PL fixture of April.

Quarter Final Champions
League
Possible FA Cup Semi
League Cup Final
Possible Semi Final Champions League.
Plus a couple of difficult League games,
League games Leicester & Leeds
Well as things stand, this is where we are ...

Changes to this coming based on Friday - CL Draw
Sat - FA Cup QF
Sun - FA Cup SF Draw (If we win on Sat)
The CL QF will be Tue/Wed or Wed/Tue and depending on that Leicester game could move from Sat to Sun.

So next update of the calendar after the Friday CL Draws ... and then another one after FA Cup game (and it's Draw).

1616015604428.png

OK here's the update after the CL draw and confirmed CL QF dates ... before you jump on me putting Bayern/PSG dates already ... that's just to see where CL SFs could be and what games are before/after those ties - obviously if we get past Dortmund first.

Guess our Leicester game won't move from Sat 5:30pm now. Arsenal v Liverpool was on Sun 4th at 4:30pm I guess they'll swap with Sat 8pm Villa v Fulham slot as that's on Sky too. There was a plan to swap with our tie if we had the Wed QF and they got Tue but since both get Tue QF, that's where they'd logically go to now and our Leicester game remians.

1616165096620.png

Edit: I know jumping ahead but that CL SF worries me as that could be Tue 27th or Wed 28th ... I have put Wed 28th but CL won't care if we have the Carabao Cup Final on Sun 25th. And I guess that is final as well and not able to move to Sat 24th just in case ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.