Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: fixtures

dawlish dave said:
Burnage blue boy said:
Corky said:
Provisional - and then 90% will be changed.

Haha, yeah... Don't plan a holiday around the new fixtures!
Have to book accomadation for a lot of games moved from 3.0 Sat so when will we know the rearanged ko times for Aug/Sept.

I cant see me booking any games in August this year, will be keeping my options open until i see the cl draw in the hope that I can make a euro away my holiday for this year.

moon said:
DanCity2890 said:
isn't it the rule that the defending champions are always at home first game of the season?

No Rags away last season
We were at home to Swansea first

rags asked to be away because they were doing some work near the swamp.
We'll be at home first game!

One of the first things to look for is the number of away League games after Champions League games.

Last season we were away after every Champions League game, and Utd were at home. It's the accumulation of those little things that gave Utd the advantage. I am not sure how they did that last season, but fixtures are down to negotiation.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Scotty76 said:
moon said:
No Rags away last season
We were at home to Swansea first

rags asked to be away because they were doing some work near the swamp.
We'll be at home first game!

Where is this info from mate?

the bloke who inputs the info into the computer was on talkshite last year and said it!

the bloke who inputs the info into the computer was on talkshite last year and said it!

He also said Taggart has to give approval for the rag fixtures, (Only joking).

Rammyblues said:

He also said Taggart has to give approval for the rag fixtures, (Only joking).

Didn't the old **** go down to oversee it last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.