Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: fixtures

I've always thought that it would be fairer if there was a rule that said, if you're playing at home on the opening day (well, weekend, nowadays) of the season then you should be away on the last day (and the reverse follows, obviously).

Champions start at home!!! Nice guard of honour by whoever we play as well! Oh god please be the rags!!!! Lol

richards30 said:
Champions start at home!!! Nice guard of honour by whoever we play as well! Oh god please be the rags!!!! Lol

I always thought the guard of honour was at the last game of the season if you have won the league before then, never recall seeing it at the first game.

ayia napa blues said:
I think they will look to have as many London clubs away as possible as the Olympics are on so am going home to arsenal

Olympics finish a week before the start of the season so I don't think the London clubs will be affected.

fixtures

LHarper said:
ayia napa blues said:
I think they will look to have as many London clubs away as possible as the Olympics are on so am going home to arsenal

Olympics finish a week before the start of the season so I don't think the London clubs will be affected.

Plus it isnt just going on in London, it's going on at swamp and St James' Park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.