Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: fixtures

Whats the betting that Sky will try to replicate this glorious season by reversing roles and having us play at the scum with one or two games left.

Rammyblues said:
Whats the betting that Sky will try to replicate this glorious season by reversing roles and having us play at the scum with one or two games left.

I think that's a nailed-on certainty.

Vienna_70 said:
Rammyblues said:

I think that's a nailed-on certainty.

We will have it won a lot earlier next season, I would like to play Trafford away about 5 games from the end and seal it with another 1-6, would be quality.

Pretty sure we will be away to a promoted side on Monday.

Very confident it will be a televised game ( over your way ).

If I was a betting man it will be Southampton at St Marys if that's what they still call their stadium.

Watch this space and this thread.

mancity1 said:
Pretty sure we will be away to a promoted side on Monday.

Very confident it will be a televised game ( over your way ).

If I was a betting man it will be Southampton at St Marys if that's what they still call their stadium.

Watch this space and this thread.

I'm thinking Southampton at home on the Saturday at 12.45!

i'm expecting baconface to have had his usual input, leaving city with away league games after all 6 champions league group games. again.

(leaving the rags with home games after all 6. again).

Burnage blue boy said:
Corky said:
Provisional - and then 90% will be changed.

Haha, yeah... Don't plan a holiday around the new fixtures!
Have to book accomadation for a lot of games moved from 3.0 Sat so when will we know the rearanged ko times for Aug/Sept.

dawlish dave said:
Burnage blue boy said:
Corky said:
Provisional - and then 90% will be changed.

Haha, yeah... Don't plan a holiday around the new fixtures!
Have to book accomadation for a lot of games moved from 3.0 Sat so when will we know the rearanged ko times for Aug/Sept.

David, i think its normally early July when sky let us know, but I don't think they have a published fixed date that they keep to each year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.