Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

- To play the 'associated' top 6 teams away or at least the majority in the first half of the season.

- Easier games compared to last season after Champions League matches.

- Home game last.

- Good fixture list during December and January.

- Easy run in to the end of the season.

These are my hopes for the fixture list athough Sky won't have it. I can imagine Sky giving us Boxng day against the SCUM for the exposure around the world - everyone stays in.

grifter said:
Don't want our opening fixture to be a monday night job. You feel like you're missing out a bit when all the teams play the day(s) before!
no chance most likely early sat 12.45 or the sunday 4.00....

Everton away first game would give us a good chance of actually winning there, they always start off shite.

I want the scum at 12:45 on a saturday/sunday, the night game didn't feel like a proper derby, however that may be becasue of the pressure that was on the game.

deano ou812 said:
grifter said:
Don't want our opening fixture to be a monday night job. You feel like you're missing out a bit when all the teams play the day(s) before!

sat 12:45 k.o. would be nice then we can top the league from start to finish

flicker said:
deano ou812 said:
grifter said:

home or away first??

Kenney_The_Blue said:
flicker said:
deano ou812 said:

home or away first??

home v reading so we can get our GD up and running

Would like Stoke and Everton away quite early on, United and Chelsea away first. Home game on last game of season.

Would like our first 2 away games to be Everton and Stoke, we always drop points against them so why not just get them out of the way first? Plus, if we play them consecutively then we may have a chance at beating one of them on the off-chance that we won't lose back-to-back away games.

The rest doesn't really matter although i'd like to be away in the first derby and home on the final day of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.