Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: Now 18 days until the fixures are announced

Isn't it traditional for the Champ16ns to play a promoted team at home, first off?

Used to happen a lot for the Scum (but in fairness they have won the f**king thing a lot in the past!)

bert's broken neck said:
Isn't it traditional for the Champ16ns to play a promoted team at home, first off?

Used to happen a lot for the Scum (but in fairness they have won the f**king thing a lot in the past!)

I really hope we get a decent home game to start off.

de niro said:
alky313 said:
Scum away for the first match. Or Chelsea.

no chance, has to be around some form of anniversery or other.

23rd of October would be nice (-; I just hope to god its not 25th August as that is my 50th party night, imagine the derby that day at 1 and the party at half 7...oh dear

Kenney_The_Blue said:
bert's broken neck said:

Just realised we got Swansea at home last Season - must have been a sign of things to come!

bert's broken neck said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
bert's broken neck said:

Just realised we got Swansea at home last Season - must have been a sign of things to come!

That would do me again nicely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.