Fixtures - Southampton at home first

Re: 19 days until the fixures are announced

rickmcfc said:
As long as we dont have a big game on Saturday 26th january, that will be fine for me. I get married that day!!!

2 things mate...

Bad planning
Don't get married-unless she is a blue!

But to put your mind at rest-think it will be Fa cup 4th round day!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:
As long as we dont have a big game on Saturday 26th january, that will be fine for me. I get married that day!!!

2 things mate...

Bad planning

She is a blue, and we wanted a winter wedding. I wrote to Sheik Mansour to see if he could somehow pay off the FA to move the football season, but it couldnt happen.

rickmcfc said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
rickmcfc said:

2 things mate...

Bad planning

She is a blue, and we wanted a winter wedding. I wrote to Sheik Mansour to see if he could somehow pay off the FA to move the football season, but it couldnt happen.

Only joking Rick.Congrats mate.

rickmcfc said:
4th round weekend, isn't it? United at home; guaranteed!

Dear Mr Bernstein

Prefer all the top games to be evenly spaced, and an easy run in please, Rags away late October and home in March and please avoid any clash with memorial day etc. Be nice to be at home first game and at home last game. PS being at home this time after being away at CL ground would also be appreciated.

rickmcfc said:

Ohhh just imagine the home derby that day, honest question, what would you do? Try and listen to it? Miss it all together? Cancel?? :)

Gonna go for Southampton away followed by Everton home and finish the season at the Irons.

How many games will we play on a Saturday at 3pm is a good guess. I'll say 5.

19 days until the fixures are announced

I want a minimum of 38 games

Approx. 1/2 home and the rest away would be OK.

Don't want to play anyone more than twice.

Don't want 4 or more games away from home, consecutively

Anything else is a bonus ;)

And don't forget that whatever comes out of the "random" computer fixture list will be changed for telly to make the story better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.