Flags yesterday

I'm sure it's been touched on, but I'd like to see more flags are the remaining home games. Flags that can be collected before the game and left behind after the game. Allowing fans to bring their own flags into thew ground would also be a good idea. Obviously stewards would have to be briefed.

After the derby incidents Saturday showed the club still has faith in the fans to behave when given another opportunity.

Aaronj said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Aaronj said:
As previously mentioned this was a joint effort by CM11 & Blue Alliance. There were 50 or so blue/maroon flags and these should hopefully get another go at a game.

Need to say a lot of respect to the club as they work very closely with both groups to make this possible without any issues (with stewards etc)

Did many go walkies after the Watford game or were they all handed back...?!

The 3 chequered ones are mine and still have 3-4 of the maroon ones & a few others grabbed some!

Who made the maroon ones?

I am personally gonna order and buy 20/30 blue flags, similar to those three chequered the Blue Alliance used .. then guys please let me know when we can use them :)

jrb said:
After the derby incidents Saturday showed the club still has faith in the fans to behave when given another opportunity.

yeah ... glad to see the club allowed the flags in!

Would be great to ask for another home match ... maybe a "minor" match or again a home cup game.. but we would need to give ourself some sort of rules like happened on saturdays... flags out at KO, goals, half time and end of the match so other supporters can't complain about it ..

alberto0292 said:
jrb said:
The flags were handed out randomly. As been stated, pity most won't be coming back again. Perhaps it's something the BA and the club can discuss and look into again.

defo something to do again for all home matches

Looked great from CB stand
Keep up the good work !!

champ16ns2012 said:
Anybody see our flag in the north stands level 2 " Our eyes have seen the glory" thought the stewards were going to make us take it down because it was to big 8x4 did it look ok. Can you leave them up all the time do you have to ask if so who do you ask any idea thanks.

I saw it mate - loved it, one of my favourite Smiths songs! You can leave them up, but it's at your own risk.

I think the different types of flags makes it look better. They were individual and looked good. Think this looks better than everyone having the same flag, that Chelsea do in some cl games

the flags were brilliant all supporter clubs should have there own flag so there's always a good mix and its got to give the players a buzz as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.