Flags yesterday

They looked great, be great if they were kept all season even if it was just when we score or before the game as the teams come out.

Anybody see our flag in the north stands level 2 " Our eyes have seen the glory" thought the stewards were going to make us take it down because it was to big 8x4 did it look ok. Can you leave them up all the time do you have to ask if so who do you ask any idea thanks.

Me and northern boy both started CM11. Although they were our flags on Saturday we couldn't of done it without the blue alliance. When we first started up we didn't realise the amount of trouble we would have to go to just to get them in the ground! Us more than anyone would love to have them out for every game but it is made impossible by people moaning that they can't see etc .. So cup games are the the only chance we can all sit together and pit displays on! Hopefully more people will want to get involved next time and we can bring more flags out! ! We really grateful for all the comments as we have had nothing but positive feed back!

CM11 arnt an established group like the blue alliance! We are just 2 lads that have a big passion and alot of ideas! We work very closely with the blue alliance and are always in touch with each other!

Hopefully this cam be the start of something at the etihad and maybe next season we can compete with the European fans

Maine_Road said:
Me and northern boy both started CM11. Although they were our flags on Saturday we couldn't of done it without the blue alliance. When we first started up we didn't realise the amount of trouble we would have to go to just to get them in the ground! Us more than anyone would love to have them out for every game but it is made impossible by people moaning that they can't see etc .. So cup games are the the only chance we can all sit together and pit displays on! Hopefully more people will want to get involved next time and we can bring more flags out! ! We really grateful for all the comments as we have had nothing but positive feed back!

CM11 arnt an established group like the blue alliance! We are just 2 lads that have a big passion and alot of ideas! We work very closely with the blue alliance and are always in touch with each other!

Hopefully this cam be the start of something at the etihad and maybe next season we can compete with the European fans
the word deluded springs to mind

M24-CRC said:
foley87 said:
C_71_article_1597414_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

i sit in 212 so didn't really notice these on saturday........might have to switch my seat to the other side of the ground so I can view this wonderful sight of flag waving every game.

we must be the envy of all other premier league fans.

;-)

I thought they looked good. The blue, white and Maroon flags are a thing of beauty and looked excellent. Hopefully more to come.

As previously mentioned this was a joint effort by CM11 & Blue Alliance. There were 50 or so blue/maroon flags and these should hopefully get another go at a game.

Need to say a lot of respect to the club as they work very closely with both groups to make this possible without any issues (with stewards etc)

Aaronj said:
As previously mentioned this was a joint effort by CM11 & Blue Alliance. There were 50 or so blue/maroon flags and these should hopefully get another go at a game.

Need to say a lot of respect to the club as they work very closely with both groups to make this possible without any issues (with stewards etc)

Did many go walkies after the Watford game or were they all handed back...?!

Stretford Born Blue said:
Aaronj said:

The 3 chequered ones are mine and still have 3-4 of the maroon ones & a few others grabbed some!

Aaronj said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Aaronj said:

The 3 chequered ones are mine and still have 3-4 of the maroon ones & a few others grabbed some!

Shame, I guess the club could find somewhere to store then and they are collected late in the game as per the huge flag which is unfolded and collected each game...?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.