flamini and gago????

Mark Hughes said at the the start of the season that ADUG had "accelerated" the transfer process - they must have set a budget per season and the achievements they expected for that outlay, but they changed tactic and spent all this seasons budget pre-season and changed the target from top 6 to top 4...

Don't forget guys that ADUG are a business, and even though they are massively wealthy they didn't get that way from throwing cash around for the fun of it...

MH spent this seasons budget pre-season and now Mancini has to prove what he's made of by using the tools he has got...

What Mancini is doing is using loans and free's to bring in older / more experienced fringe players from Europe's top teams, they may not be the Kaka's and Messi's that we all hope and dream of but they are probably exactly what we need at this point in "the project" :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Manchester-City-want-to-sign-Ansaldi-says-Russian-club/5187/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... club/5187/</a>?
Ansaldi back on?

Pigeonho said:
I think its perfectly reasonable to expect Mancini to be able to work with the squad already at his disposal. When I used to back Hughes about it not being 'his' squad, folkd would argue that anyone with true managerial quality should be able to use what they have, no matter what. That should now be the same for Mancini too, especially seeing as he is the 'better choice'. I quite like what the owners have said, if infact it is true. If he gets us top 4, expect an open cheque book, thats how I see it.

So finally you realise that "the judge him when it is his squad" is just a load of bullshit that Hughes have you believed?

City eye Flamini loan

CITY are hoping to bring in AC Milan's Mathieu Flamini on loan - and they hope he could sign in time to face United next week.

Blues sources have confirmed that Flamini, who would provide competition for the right-back and left-back spots as well as midfield, is in their sights.

City are also said to be still chasing Rubin Kazan's Argentine left-back Cristian Ansaldi, as revealed by M.E.N. Sport earlier this month.

Reports from France suggest that City are also interested in Lyon's 18-year-old, six ft three ins striker Ishak Belfodil, although they face competition from Chelsea.

The agent of Fiorentina's former Chelsea striker Adrian Mutu has also claimed that City are interested in his client.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1189817_city_eye_flamini_loan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... amini_loan</a>

Pigeonho said:
I think its perfectly reasonable to expect Mancini to be able to work with the squad already at his disposal. When I used to back Hughes about it not being 'his' squad, folkd would argue that anyone with true managerial quality should be able to use what they have, no matter what. That should now be the same for Mancini too, especially seeing as he is the 'better choice'. I quite like what the owners have said, if infact it is true. If he gets us top 4, expect an open cheque book, thats how I see it.

But he is forced to play formations and styles he doesn't want! It is a huge problem that we don't have enough players for the middle of the park! Hopefully, none of our 4 players in central midfield will never be injured again this season, but I really don't think we can count on that. Hopefully some good loan deals or free transfers pop up, but I really doubt it!

maybe he wants to go extra defensive for the return leg at OT :P

Given
Zab Richards Kompany Garrido

Flamini Viera DeJong Barry

Ireland

Tevez

Should do the job hahah

Would really like Flamini at City, was quality at Arsenal.

Dont really know much about Gago, what kind of Midfielder is he?

OrigamiNinja said:
Would really like Flamini at City, was quality at Arsenal.

Dont really know much about Gago, what kind of Midfielder is he?

He's a young defensive midfielder with an eye for a pass.

gago is a central/defensive midfielder

5'9ish. he's got no pace to speak of, but he's a real class act on the ball. he's been in poor form over the last year and is behind lassana diarra and alonso in the pecking order

He's more like Pirlo than a defensive midfielder. Gago is a second DM, combining defense with attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.