Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Was just about to say the same he was a little lad !.
Was in 114 right next to the scum , and I must say what a horrible bunch they are. Alot just seem to spend the whole just trying to goad us into a reaction.
I am to old for that shit but I could feel myself getting more and more pissed of with them.
You should have thrown your fucking humbugs at them.

Was just about to say the same he was a little lad !.
Was in 114 right next to the scum , and I must say what a horrible bunch they are. Alot just seem to spend the whole just trying to goad us into a reaction.
I am to old for that shit but I could feel myself getting more and more pissed of with them.

It should never be forgotten just how vile they are. Always have been and always will be. It is quite telling that they only had just under 3,000 fans there so one would assume those there were bona fida members with plenty of points or whatever they needed to get a ticket. So if that's their best fans what does it say about the rest?

Our fans were just as bad last night. I actually witnessed people throw cups of piss threw the segregation barrier in the stairwell & it covered the United supporters. Absolutely disgusting! All high fiving eachother & buzzing about it sad as f**k

Manchester City have stated they will look into footage of the crowd disorder during the Carabao Cup clash with Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium. [
@ChrisWheelerDM
]
United fans tore up seats and hurled them towards City’s supporters, along with a red smoke canister. The home fans threw them back and were also caught on video taunting their rivals over the Munich air disaster. A pitch invader also had to be ushered away

Pitch invader was a young lad of about 7 or 8.

He ran to Bravo who thankfully did not pick him up as he may have dropped him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.