Flexi Gold season ticket

ftg89

Team supported
Manchester City
Good afternoon blues,

I was lucky to get a flexi gold st and I feel very excited. I’ve been to so many games since my first when I was 7 (1996) and it was getting more and more expensive (membership prices) so I was desperate to get a st.

Obviously I would love a proper gold one seated in the family stand with my son.
For now, I’ve got 1 in the 302.

Anyway, I wanted to start this thread to talk to others who have one, ask and discuss any queries about them.

My main question is how someone else can use mine if I can’t go… rather than letting the club sell it for me, I would rather a mate go and use one of the 10 minimum games I need to get to to be able to renew next year.
I have asked the club and they’ve not been helpful saying that I can’t basically but some other fans I’ve spoken to say I will still be able to somehow…

Anyway, who has one? Anyone in 302 near me?

I know this but thanks.

I’ve been told by a few that I could still potentially request a print at home ticket when I buy my seat?

You can’t transfer them to a friend like you can a normal ticket or season ticket seat. You also can’t list them on the ticket exchange.

The whole point is you only buy the games you can attend and you get a window to decide this a few weeks beforehand.

If you can’t attend the minimum 10 games required then you lose it the following season.
Surely you buy a ticket for a game you can’t attend but your mate can attend and hey presto he attends said game for which you’ve purchased with your flexi?

Or is that to simple?

I wonder why they just didn't allocate Gold season tickets to the people who applied?

Good afternoon blues,

I was lucky to get a flexi gold st and I feel very excited. I’ve been to so many games since my first when I was 7 (1996) and it was getting more and more expensive (membership prices) so I was desperate to get a st.

Obviously I would love a proper gold one seated in the family stand with my son.
For now, I’ve got 1 in the 302.

Anyway, I wanted to start this thread to talk to others who have one, ask and discuss any queries about them.

My main question is how someone else can use mine if I can’t go… rather than letting the club sell it for me, I would rather a mate go and use one of the 10 minimum games I need to get to to be able to renew next year.
I have asked the club and they’ve not been helpful saying that I can’t basically but some other fans I’ve spoken to say I will still be able to somehow…

Anyway, who has one? Anyone in 302 near me?

Congratulations on getting a flexi-ST as I heard they were like gold dust - no pun intended.

I'm sure must Blues can concur its a great feeling once you get a ST of any nature & naturally very exciting.

I don't have one but when I read the limited text surrounding this flexi-ST it did seem that you couldn't transfer the ticket at all with the club reasoning you should know if you will be able to attend 3 weeks prior to the match & if not simply don't purchase the ticket.

If you contact the club via phone (god help you with the waiting times) or via twitter I reckon this will be the official line.

However, depending on how you value your mates you could possibly lend them your phone for the match duration whilst you pop for a long shop at Asda.

No, it may be part of the answer, the second part is they are guaranteed a seat they can sell if the holder decides not to attend without hoping they put it on the exchange. Which is good for me.

As some else said the only way you'll be able to share your ticket is by sharing your phone as mobile passes can only be downloaded to one device.

I don't have an Apple device so I can't speak for that but I know for certain that screenshots will not work on android devices as a new code generates every so often specifically to prevent sharing.

On Sunday I saw people who were having trouble scanning Print@Home tickets being asked for ID to match the ST holder name on the ticket. I don't believe the club will allow Print@Home tickets for the flexigolds, I think they've designed them with preventing reselling in mind.

Quite simply, City don't want to make ticket sharing simple to cut down on touting. Flexigold works for them as if ST holder can't attend then it will go onto the exchange at a matchday rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.