Flexi Gold season ticket

Thanks all, very helpful.

I didn’t receive any loyalty points when I paid the £150..: did anyone else? Are we getting any like the 25 you get when getting a cityzen membership?

Good afternoon blues,

I was lucky to get a flexi gold st and I feel very excited. I’ve been to so many games since my first when I was 7 (1996) and it was getting more and more expensive (membership prices) so I was desperate to get a st.

Obviously I would love a proper gold one seated in the family stand with my son.
For now, I’ve got 1 in the 302.

Anyway, I wanted to start this thread to talk to others who have one, ask and discuss any queries about them.

My main question is how someone else can use mine if I can’t go… rather than letting the club sell it for me, I would rather a mate go and use one of the 10 minimum games I need to get to to be able to renew next year.
I have asked the club and they’ve not been helpful saying that I can’t basically but some other fans I’ve spoken to say I will still be able to somehow…

Anyway, who has one? Anyone in 302 near me?
But the club aren't selling it for you. They are giving you the option of buying the same seat for all 19 games, if you can't attend any then you do not purchase the seat. You do not need to transfer or sell on the ticket as you have not bought it.

How many games do you attend per season? If you are are concerned you aren't going to hit your minimum 10games over the season then you shouldn't really have a season ticket/flexi gold.

I didn't realise they were sold to Adults in the end, thought they were just offered out to us for Junior members.

But the club aren't selling it for you. They are giving you the option of buying the same seat for all 19 games, if you can't attend any then you do not purchase the seat. You do not need to transfer or sell on the ticket as you have not bought it.

How many games do you attend per season? If you are are concerned you aren't going to hit your minimum 10games over the season then you shouldn't really have a season ticket/flexi gold.

I didn't realise they were sold to Adults in the end, thought they were just offered out to us for Junior members.
I think they were offered to anyone who had attended at least 15 home PL games over the past two seasons.

Last edited:
My simple thoughts on this
If they ask you 3 weeks beforehand etc
Do they send you an email to then add to wallet when you accept
In which case, forward it on.

It won’t be this simple

Agreed. If one can’t commit to the minimum 10 games then why have a ST in the first place? In fact, I’d say 10 games out of 19 is pretty poor too. It’s called a season ticket for a reason…it covers all the home league games that season. Not being able to attend one or two because of work or holiday or illness, I get that, but not attending half of them? Just don’t take the ST and let someone else who can commit the time and effort have it instead.

Also I’m pretty sure that having a flexi gold for next season has no guarantee of renewal for the year after? Could be wrong there but I’m sure I read that when they first announced it

Edit:
Direct from the FAQs on the website:
Fans joining as a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member in 2024/25 can renew onto a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket for the 2025/26 season. However they cannot renew onto a standard Gold Season Ticket.

City shirt to work and four full size pl trophies on the wall for me

Thanks for your concern,

I did 8 home prem games this season.
2 home fa cup games
2 home champs league games

Season before
9 home prem games
2 home fa cup games
2 home league cup games
2 home champs league games.

I will have to prioritise the prem league next season to hit 10 home games at least.
I am aware of how it works in terms of the club emails me 3 weeks before, but when I buy the game I didn’t know if there was a way to let someone else use it and that add as my 10 or more…

Agreed. If one can’t commit to the minimum 10 games then why have a ST in the first place? In fact, I’d say 10 games out of 19 is pretty poor too. It’s called a season ticket for a reason…it covers all the home league games that season. Not being able to attend one or two because of work or holiday or illness, I get that, but not attending half of them? Just don’t take the ST and let someone else who can commit the time and effort have it instead.

Also I’m pretty sure that having a flexi gold for next season has no guarantee of renewal for the year after? Could be wrong there but I’m sure I read that when they first announced it
Yeah I get what you’re saying. I live 3 hours away but have always wanted a season ticket… as you can see from my post above I’ll just turn the cup and champs league games into prem games and do 12-16 a season, obviously I would love to do them all!
I asked on the phone and they said you could renew if you did at least 10 games apparently.

Yeah I get what you’re saying. I live 3 hours away but have always wanted a season ticket… as you can see from my post above I’ll just turn the cup and champs league games into prem games and do 12-16 a season, obviously I would love to do them all!
I asked on the phone and they said you could renew if you did at least 10 games apparently.
Yeah just checked.
You can renew onto flexi gold again, but not the full gold.

Fans joining as a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket Member in 2024/25 can renew onto a Flexi-Gold Season Ticket for the 2025/26 season. However they cannot renew onto a standard Gold Season Ticket.

Yeah just checked.
You can renew onto flexi gold again, but not the full gold.

Yeah. She did also say that the likelihood is that when the north stand is expanded then there may be an opportunity to turn it into a normal gold. Flexi gold will be further in the queue than cityzen members obviously. But that’s not definite as she couldn’t tell me exactly what the plans were. I guess I’ve got a foot on the property ladder so to speak!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.