Flexi Gold season ticket

Yes I did , at the time there was scant information and it was not explicit that I would be committing to every home game
The info on the club website is pretty clear about cup schemes from what I can see and includes the following:

All home UEFA Champions League matches will be included in the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme.

From what others are saying, it might not be too late to cancel any schemes you’ve opted into. But I’d be quick about it.

Yes I did , at the time there was scant information and it was not explicit that I would be committing to every home game
Yeah as you’re on the cup scheme, you have to pay for your seat for every home game regardless of whether you go.
I am a flexi season ticket holder but didn’t opt in to the cup schemes as I live 3 hours away and will pick up tickets in the season ticket holder window.

As a flexi season ticket holder, we can’t transfer unfortunately. The only way we can give our ticket to someone else is if you remove your season card from your wallet and then log in to your account on someone else’s phone, they can then put your seasoncard in their phone. But you have to trust them to remove it after!

Anybody on Flexi Gold been able to buy a ticket for Inter game this morning?

Yeah as you’re on the cup scheme, you have to pay for your seat for every home game regardless of whether you go.
I am a flexi season ticket holder but didn’t opt in to the cup schemes as I live 3 hours away and will pick up tickets in the season ticket holder window.

As a flexi season ticket holder, we can’t transfer unfortunately. The only way we can give our ticket to someone else is if you remove your season card from your wallet and then log in to your account on someone else’s phone, they can then put your seasoncard in their phone. But you have to trust them to remove it after!
That doesn't sound very flexible....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.