Flexi Gold season ticket

As some else said the only way you'll be able to share your ticket is by sharing your phone as mobile passes can only be downloaded to one device.

I don't have an Apple device so I can't speak for that but I know for certain that screenshots will not work on android devices as a new code generates every so often specifically to prevent sharing.

On Sunday I saw people who were having trouble scanning Print@Home tickets being asked for ID to match the ST holder name on the ticket. I don't believe the club will allow Print@Home tickets for the flexigolds, I think they've designed them with preventing reselling in mind.

Quite simply, City don't want to make ticket sharing simple to cut down on touting. Flexigold works for them as if ST holder can't attend then it will go onto the exchange at a matchday rate.
I've taken a screenshot of a ticket I was selling and it wouldn't scan in. However, I've sent the e-ticket on WhatsApp more than once and it's worked no problem.

I suppose you could use an old phone with cheap pay as you go sim and share the phone. Bit of hassle and probably only good to share with close mates, family members that way.

As some else said the only way you'll be able to share your ticket is by sharing your phone as mobile passes can only be downloaded to one device..

I know for a 100% fact that a regular ST can be downloaded onto two phones.

Obviously first one to use it, blocks the other one but the option is there if two people share a ticket.

Whether they’ll allow that option on a Flexi, obviously no-one knows yet.

As some else said the only way you'll be able to share your ticket is by sharing your phone as mobile passes can only be downloaded to one device.

I don't have an Apple device so I can't speak for that but I know for certain that screenshots will not work on android devices as a new code generates every so often specifically to prevent sharing.

On Sunday I saw people who were having trouble scanning Print@Home tickets being asked for ID to match the ST holder name on the ticket. I don't believe the club will allow Print@Home tickets for the flexigolds, I think they've designed them with preventing reselling in mind.

Quite simply, City don't want to make ticket sharing simple to cut down on touting. Flexigold works for them as if ST holder can't attend then it will go onto the exchange at a matchday rate.
There's been a lot of recent advances in technology that mean screenshots of QR codes won't work any more. I'd imagine that in another 12 months or so, those will be fully in use pretty much everywhere.
I noticed that Wembley tickets now have a 'screenshots not valid' message on them - I think that's new this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.