Flight 12 Champions League Final

As a fellow survivor, it was hard for me to cut the wristband off when we got home. Felt obliged to wear it for longer like a war wound. Would wear a shirt with pride.

A memorable trip. Big thanks to fellow blues who were able to see the funny side when we were there. Some great laughs and really good .

On the flip side, I’m not going to forget the four blokes who decided to take separate hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn when the condition for being bussed there at 5:30 in the morning was that people would club together... and they got the last three toothbrushes from the reception desk. Hard-faced jerks.
We were the ones sent to a room that was already occupied. Great laugh mind you and a good start for a drinking session on the Sunday morning

Yes, I too received an email this afternoon offering 250 Euros ... wouldn't have thought to claim myself, so thanks for suggesting it !

Would still have swapped the money for City winning, of course, but you can't have everything. Next year, maybe ?

Yes, I too received an email this afternoon offering 250 Euros ... wouldn't have thought to claim myself, so thanks for suggesting it !

Would still have swapped the money for City winning, of course, but you can't have everything. Next year, maybe ?
Money received this morning.Simple claim form.Job done

Money received this morning.Simple claim form.Job done
Did you have to chase them up?

I filled the online form in on the day we got home. Swapped a couple of emails with them over the next few days and received an email on 10th of June thanking me for providing the documents requested but heard nothing since.

I’ve tried to claim but they’ve said they want booking confirmation or a copy of the boarding pass?
I’m not 100% sure where my boarding pass is? Is there anything I can use as booking confirmation?
I’ve tried sending a copy of the email city sent me when I booked the travel but they rejected it?

I’ve tried to claim but they’ve said they want booking confirmation or a copy of the boarding pass?
I’m not 100% sure where my boarding pass is? Is there anything I can use as booking confirmation?
I’ve tried sending a copy of the email city sent me when I booked the travel but they rejected it?
I just sent a copy of the e-ticket that Travelsport sent with your flight details on - seemed to do the job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.