Flight Companies

Im not going but I had a play on the easyjet website earlier.
Mcr to Geneva then to Barcelona and the same return journey just over 100 quid
that was Tuesday out and Thursday return with an hour and a half between flights

Try flights to Majorca or Ibiza, then to Barcelona. Might work out cheap.

paul1894 said:
4 of us flying man-alicante flying out 11th return 13th £65 each, booked this morning,yes its a long drive but still miles cheaper than flying into barca,appartment 500 meters from camp nou £200 for 2 nights.just got car to sort out,cant wait[/quote

4 of us settled on this too... Got flight for £56, car for £12, hotel in Valencia on the 11th £23 and hotel at las ramblas £40.... £131 all in for each of us...

Centauro got some good deals for hire cars at present...

Blue Mist said:
BigJoe#1 said:
sput the wonder pig said:
id rather fly from manchester but not at stupid prices as im taking my 3 boys...

flying from Gatwick £300 for 4 of us..

11-13th
3 of us flying from gatwick 11th and 13th £300.00 all in, not bad.

Try Norwegian Air, think they fly from Manchester too.

Ay up Big Joe, are you on Norwegian from M/cr ? 4 of us on that flight, if you are look out for us, I am tall good looking and will be wearing a City shirt.

No Gatwick. They have total quality aircraft complete wi wifi at 30,000 feet

Just booked with Air France
Fly out Manchester 9am on Tuesday 11th via Paris then onto Barcelona
Fly back Thursday 6pm

£535 for 2 adults

On the early Stanstead - Barcelona 11th returning late on the 13th 73 quid each for 2 of us and 2 nights in the Violeta Hostel in Central Barcelona 41 quid each, can't bloody wait

Got return flights Easy jet 11-14 March Liverpool via Paris CDG to Barcalona incl overnight in Paris on way out. connecting flight early on12th. £254 for 2 adults -no luggage included as we travel light rucksack a piece...

SambrookMCFC said:
On the early Stanstead - Barcelona 11th returning late on the 13th 73 quid each for 2 of us and 2 nights in the Violeta Hostel in Central Barcelona 41 quid each, can't bloody wait
That's the one we are on, happy days 3 full days in Barcelona, just hope my liver can handle it.

on the 11th 18.10 flight from Stansted coming back 22.00 on friday 14th Just over £240 for 3 of us in total with 3 nights in gracia city hostel for £40 each. coming in at about £120 for practically 4 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.