Florian Wirtz

No idea on the compensation but if we are successful on the PSR case I would think they could be considerable, our Etihad deal was not allowed to be increased post CL win, so I would say it could be in the 10s of millions.
@halfcenturyup says its £50M, that is substantial.
First we need 3 major signatures on extended deals, all 3 are vital and two essential. Pep, Rodri and Ederson get them signed up for the next period of our domination.
Yeah we need those 3 signings. Pep especially. Once Pep stays, the other two will definitely stay, Rodri precisely.

I was joking to be fair but any two of those 3 would be sensational signings and as you say set us up for a long period of time.

Rodrygo is very possible then one of Musiala/Wertz.

We win our 115 case and major changes with the other case including compensation to us and it's more than possible.
If we got all 3 then it would be the end of a few already with us, probably KDB, Bernado and Grealish

only IF they want to leave dont think the club force any of them out, more likely extend the first 2
No one will be forced out, Cancelo apart but it's almost certain a couple will go, even more so with Gundo coming in.

Gundo, KDB, Kovacic and Bernardo is an ageing CM.

No one will be forced out, Cancelo apart but it's almost certain a couple will go, even more so with Gundo coming in.

Gundo, KDB, Kovacic and Bernardo is an ageing CM.
Gundo gets his extra year, and takes the kova role. Kova allowed to go. Silva is a weird one, pep will keep him and along as he can I expect.

Kova/Nunes/Walker all shifted.
Injuries will dictate Jack/Stones.
McAtee i think goes.
KDB gets an extension and a replacement to mentor (Wirtz, Baena etc)

Gundo gets his extra year, and takes the kova role. Kova allowed to go. Silva is a weird one, pep will keep him and along as he can I expect.

Kova/Nunes/Walker all shifted.
Injuries will dictate Jack/Stones.
McAtee i think goes.
KDB gets an extension and a replacement to mentor (Wirtz, Baena etc)
KDB is the interesting one, he look in very good shape at the moment but it's a long hard season.

I just wish he had done the same as Gundo and given up on the National team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.