Florian Wirtz

Masturbation daffy duck GIF on GIFER - by Sinseeker

450m thank you!
Naaaa probably £360 mill :)

Get those 3 for that it's a bargain.
Yeah £450M seems a bit excessive. £300M-360M seems more accurate for all 3.

Musiala will be on his last year. IF he is adamant and wants to leave Bayern, Bayern would be forced to sell at discount. City will have a good negotiating stance and can close the deal at £80M-90M max.

Rodrygo will have 2years remaining and his being pushed out by Madrid, so it puts them in a spot were they will price him at a price that can move him with a bit of ease but also profit them heavily. So I see the same price as Musiala.

Wirtz will have 2 years remaining, would want to give back to Bayer, we will probably have to pay through the nose £120M-130M.

From the £450M you mentioned, we would have £140M remaining after buying the 3players above. From that, we can get WHARTON/BRUNO G/ an 8/6 player or whoever and a KYLE WALKER replacement.

Those are 5 world class players from your £450M, with Pep and such a talented squad we will dominate EUROPE for the next DECADE!

And then we wake up from dreaming ;)

Yeah £450M seems a bit excessive. £300M-360M seems more accurate for all 3.

Musiala will be on his last year. IF he is adamant and wants to leave Bayern, Bayern would be forced to sell at discount. City will have a good negotiating stance and can close the deal at £80M-90M max.

Rodrygo will have 2years remaining and his being pushed out by Madrid, so it puts them in a spot were they will price him at a price that can move him with a bit of ease but also profit them heavily. So I see the same price as Musiala.

Wirtz will have 2 years remaining, would want to give back to Bayer, we will probably have to pay through the nose £120M-130M.

From the £450M you mentioned, we would have £140M remaining after buying the 3players above. From that, we can get WHARTON/BRUNO G/ an 8/6 player or whoever and a KYLE WALKER replacement.

Those are 5 world class players from your £450M, with Pep and such a talented squad we will dominate EUROPE for the next DECADE!

And then we wake up from dreaming ;)
I was joking to be fair but any two of those 3 would be sensational signings and as you say set us up for a long period of time.

Rodrygo is very possible then one of Musiala/Wertz.

We win our 115 case and major changes with the other case including compensation to us and it's more than possible.

I was joking to be fair but any two of those 3 would be sensational signings and as you say set us up for a long period of time.
We are allowed to dream brother. Yeah we would have a super squad, with a super manager!

Rodrygo is very possible then one of Musiala/Wertz.
Add that to our young super attackers, Haaland, Foden, Bobb, Savio and Doku, we are untouchable. Opposition teams will never catch a break!

We win our 115 case and major changes with the other case including compensation to us and it's more than possible.
Go on, you have my attention, how much compensation are we talking?

We are allowed to dream brother. Yeah we would have a super squad, with a super manager!

Add that to our young super attackers, Haaland, Foden, Bobb, Savio and Doku, we are untouchable. Opposition teams will never catch a break!

Go on, you have my attention, how much compensation are we talking?
No idea on the compensation but if we are successful on the PSR case I would think they could be considerable, our Etihad deal was not allowed to be increased post CL win, so I would say it could be in the 10s of millions.

First we need 3 major signatures on extended deals, all 3 are vital and two essential. Pep, Rodri and Ederson get them signed up for the next period of our domination.

TH said 50 million ...... Seems a lot to me, but what do I know? The club wouldn't have mentioned it if it wasn't substantial, I suppose.
Yep, that is a lot, we can add it to our transfer kitty for the EDS or WOMEN'S SQUAD, then dominate in all fronts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.