Florian Wirtz

Musiala is the Master Key to unlocking all low blocks. This boy would love it here, he would be a monster under Pep.
I thought he would be a shoe in for Bayern but the reports in the last 24 hours are saying that Bayer won't sell to them and that Real have other priorities, happy days!

Leverkusen want €150m though? What’s that, £139m ish?
For the talent and age it's a realistic price, KDB cost 55m 9 years ago, with football inflation and normal inflation it's a fair price.
I would not be surprised if we got him for less. They would rather sell him to us than Bayern, that puts us in a favourable position to get him closer to £100M +/-5M in either direction.

For the talent and age it's a realistic price, KDB cost 55m 9 years ago, with football inflation and normal inflation it's a fair price.

The guy is a generational talent and it's not as we have to earn that cash, it's dodgy, dirty oil money.

;-) Dont get me wrong, i want Wirtz mate but i just dont think we will do that sort of number unless after all the shit we have taken recently we now dont give a fuck about optics and just go all in.

I thought he would be a shoe in for Bayern but the reports in the last 24 hours are saying that Bayer won't sell to them and that Real have other priorities, happy days!
Unlikely, but it would be even more fun and joyful if we got them both!
Musiala forcing a move and Wirtz coming here as well!

;-) Dont get me wrong, i want Wirtz mate but i just dont think we will do that sort of number unless after all the shit we have taken recently we now dont give a fuck about optics and just go all in.
Disagree, we have not spent big money for some time and we have stockpiled cash like crazy.

We are either preparing for the Northern Premier or are going to start a serious rebuild in the next 2 windows, I know which I expect!

The gloves are off and time to make a serious statement to our rivals
Kick Boxing GIFs | Tenor

F*** THE OPTICS. We were damned when we didn't. We will be damned if we do. Might as well do it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.