Florian Wirtz

If we got Wirtziala (pipe dream i know) we should give Hugo a statue on arrival.
Txiki is probably the one that deserves it, we have been working on the deal silently in the background.
It does not look like they are leaving anything to chance. Trying to secure Musiala and working on Wirtz also. If they land either it would be great for us, getting both, would be a statement and a half. Like the Haaland deal, they have started early.

Disagree, we have not spent big money for some time and we have stockpiled cash like crazy.

We are either preparing for the Northern Premier or are going to start a serious rebuild in the next 2 windows, I know which I expect!

The gloves are off and time to make a serious statement to our rivals
Kick Boxing GIFs | Tenor

Hope so mate, throw Musiala in there as well then please! ;-)

Txiki is probably the one that deserves it, we have been working on the deal silently in the background.
It does not look like they are leaving anything to chance. Trying to secure Musiala and working on Wirtz also. If they land either it would be great for us, getting both, would be a statement and a half. Like the Haaland deal, they have started early.
Very true
We’re crying out for an 8 too imo

Very true
We’re crying out for an 8 too imo
Apparently we are planning a double raid of Barella and Dimarco. We truly need that 8.

Imagine getting Wirtz/Musial or both+Barella+Dimarco. That would be a crazy summer and a scary squad.
Dash that with a 3-year Pep extension. That would be crazy.
Oh well, time for me to wake up from Lala-land

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.