Florian Wirtz

Yep, like Yaya, Silva and Rodwell before him. There is no replacement for Kev and I think Pep knows that.

Pep has brought in Kovacic, Nunes and we are clearly looking at Paqueta, they are all very similar players in my opinion. Smooth on the ball, can carry it up the pitch and hopefully can chip in with a few goals if we can sprinkle a bit of the Gundo magic on them. They will go some way to replacing what Kev brings us.

All of these player have some quality that similar to KDB. Which makes a very good picture on how insane KDB is that you need to have three or four top player as replacement just to produce similar output of KDB.

Yep, like Yaya, Silva and Rodwell before him. There is no replacement for Kev and I think Pep knows that.

Pep has brought in Kovacic, Nunes and we are clearly looking at Paqueta, they are all very similar players in my opinion. Smooth on the ball, can carry it up the pitch and hopefully can chip in with a few goals if we can sprinkle a bit of the Gundo magic on them. They will go some way to replacing what Kev brings us.
Hmmm?

Wirtz options are limited.

Bayern have Musiala. Real have Bellingham, Barca Pedri.

England it is, or PSG.

Wirtz options are limited.

Bayern have Musiala. Real have Bellingham, Barca Pedri.

England it is, or PSG.
Is your point that each club is only allowed one superstar youngster?

Everyone said the same about Bellingham. Real had Tchouameni and Camavinga, Barca have several top talents and Bayern have an ageing squad that needs replacements and they always find room for national team players.

Real are about to lose Kroos/ Modric and they play Camavinga as a fullback now so there's always a place in their midfield for Wirtz.

It would be :
Bellingham+ Valverde or Tchouameni+Wirtz
Keep running with the diamond, they could easy go

Wirtz
Cam - Jude
Tchou

in a middle four, theyve got an eye on Davies for LB, get a RB as attacking that right side and its classic ancelotti. 442 Diamond.

He is the one long term that Id have....but rumours are we will still go for Paquetta (if he beats the betting charges)

Personally Id go Wirtz over him......

Apart from Szoboszlai, Wirtz would be the most straight forward KDB long-term replacement. Of course we have seen before that Pep rarely replaces his superstars with like-for-like players. I expect him to mould Alvarez, Foden, Paqueta or some other left field name to fit our new system whatever it might be.

Apart from Szoboszlai, Wirtz would be the most straight forward KDB long-term replacement. Of course we have seen before that Pep rarely replaces his superstars with like-for-like players. I expect him to mould Alvarez, Foden, Paqueta or some other left field name to fit our new system whatever it might be.
Everytime i have watched Wirtz one player comes to mind Foden not KDB, so i do not expect City to go for him, if i were to take a Leverkusen player it would be our old boy Frimpong, i did say a few moths back when utd were mooching around that he was rubbish, but under Alonso his whole game has shot up.
Getting Frimpong would send a good message out to all our young players, the ones we have let go, the ones out on loan and the ones at the academy that we are watching, and yes Frimpong is good enough to challenge the first team, at RB, RWB and RW.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.