Florian Wirtz

What evidence do you have for this Dax?
None. Opinion and Projection. At the increased rate of KDB's injuries and his advanced football age, it's my sense that by the end of the season bit will become obvious he has to be managed during a season and is less likely to handle the grind of a full season.

Kev s style is predicated on speed of thought, action, movement and intensity. I doubt he can continue doing that or being that player consistently without getting injured.

Hence why I think he'll be more a part time player for big time games. Kinda like Gundo and Dihno 2 years ago. A little more Gundo than Dihno though.

Or is opinion evidence these days?
It's a prediction. Since the future hasn't occurred yet. Evidence is required for something that has already happened.

If I'm making a prediction, that's all that is. A prediction.

It's a prediction. Since the future hasn't occurred yet. Evidence is required for something that has already happened.

If I'm making a prediction, that's all that is. A prediction.

Pitta Patta - your good at that Dax.

I am also of the opinion that we will see KDB gradually lose some minutes over the next couple of seasons. Sustaining the intensity of his style of play will not be possible for too much longer, IMO.

Don't think you need evidence to say that a 32 year old who's been ruled out for 4+ months with an injury (arguably 7 months as it was the same injury as the champions elague final) and who has a history of injury problem through his career likely won't be the same guy when he's back, or at least he won't be maintaining this level for too long

Kev has a style that's intense and all out, hard to maintain as you age even if he wasn't injury prone

Hes deffo got a career to come back to, but don't think it's wild to say his best days are likely gone

Don't think you need evidence to say that a 32 year old who's been ruled out for 4+ months with an injury (arguably 7 months as it was the same injury as the champions elague final) and who has a history of injury problem through his career likely won't be the same guy when he's back, or at least he won't be maintaining this level for too long

Kev has a style that's intense and all out, hard to maintain as you age even if he wasn't injury prone

Hes deffo got a career to come back to, but don't think it's wild to say his best days are likely gone
Best not let @GRB catch wind of this Pitta Patta. He might throw a tantrum :p

None. Opinion and Projection. At the increased rate of KDB's injuries and his advanced football age, it's my sense that by the end of the season bit will become obvious he has to be managed during a season and is less likely to handle the grind of a full season.

Kev s style is predicated on speed of thought, action, movement and intensity. I doubt he can continue doing that or being that player consistently without getting injured.

Hence why I think he'll be more a part time player for big time games. Kinda like Gundo and Dihno 2 years ago. A little more Gundo than Dihno though.
I think KDB's going to surprise you. I am predicting a triumphant return after Xmas and a big part in our late season. Continuing on into next season

I would also like to see City's approach to this transfer. We famously don't break the bank or do bidding wars but isnt that the new world order. Everyone is as rich as the next guy.

We got one generation talent to come to City because of Pep, the release clause and dear Alfie.
We missed out on another world class player in Bellingham or Rice because we dont overbid.

Remember KDB is one of a kind. Totally irreplaceable. Wirtz is the only one who is somewhat similar to KDB.

I would also like to see City's approach to this transfer. We famously don't break the bank or do bidding wars but isnt that the new world order. Everyone is as rich as the next guy.

We got one generation talent to come to City because of Pep, the release clause and dear Alfie.
We missed out on another world class player in Bellingham or Rice because we dont overbid.

Remember KDB is one of a kind. Totally irreplaceable. Wirtz is the only one who is somewhat similar to KDB.

I like Rice and would have been happy for us to sign him, but he is not world class.

Bellingham however is showing his quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.