Florian Wirtz

Never saw Paqueta is a KDB successor but more of a Gundo one. It's a shame since I really wanted Wirtz, but not surprised since the whole of Germany is Bayern's academy.

I think KDB's going to surprise you. I am predicting a triumphant return after Xmas and a big part in our late season. Continuing on into next season
He must be on our special smoothies for that to happen ;)

And do what? Split time with Musiala? There's no realistic formation that would suit playing both...JMO
That’s what I always thought about. They play the same position unless they tryna move to a 4-3-3 and even then it would be too „ offensive „. Only a double 10 in a 3-4-2-1 or something would work. Musiala on the wings is wasted. If Wirtz isn’t dumb he will leave Germany.

That’s what I always thought about. They play the same position unless they tryna move to a 4-3-3 and even then it would be too „ offensive „. Only a double 10 in a 3-4-2-1 or something would work. Musiala on the wings is wasted. If Wirtz isn’t dumb he will leave Germany.
Bayern aren't letting Wirtz go.

I predict Wirtz having a storming Euro 2024, like Ozil in 2006 WorldCup to really put himself on the map and Bayern will swoop in and he won't leave Germany.

Never saw Paqueta is a KDB successor but more of a Gundo one. It's a shame since I really wanted Wirtz, but not surprised since the whole of Germany is Bayern's academy.
Let's be clear here, that's absolutely no successor to Kev no matter what names get thrown about; we just need to find a slightly different way of going about things.

Let's be clear here, that's absolutely no successor to Kev no matter what names get thrown about; we just need to find a slightly different way of going about things.
Yep, like Yaya, Silva and Rodwell before him. There is no replacement for Kev and I think Pep knows that.

Pep has brought in Kovacic, Nunes and we are clearly looking at Paqueta, they are all very similar players in my opinion. Smooth on the ball, can carry it up the pitch and hopefully can chip in with a few goals if we can sprinkle a bit of the Gundo magic on them. They will go some way to replacing what Kev brings us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.