Florian Wirtz

Unless KDB is leaving at the end of this season I just don’t see where he fits in. We have Alvarez and possibly Foden playing in that position too.
Ita future planning.

KdB is unlikely to be the same player as before and is getting old.

Also, how long do we think Bernie will stay? My guess is 1 or 2 more years.

Wirtz can be the replacement for both in a year or so.

Ita future planning.

KdB is unlikely to be the same player as before and is getting old.

Also, how long do we think Bernie will stay? My guess is 1 or 2 more years.

Wirtz can be the replacement for both in a year or so.

You don’t think Foden can play in that position long term?

You don’t think Foden can play in that position long term?
We play with two 10s.

If we consider planning beyond kdb and bernie then we only have foden and alvarez.

Having Wirtz is necessary depth. Foden can at times play on the wing as well.

Its a squad game, and we need higher quality players, game changers like Doku more often.

Also I think we should get Kubo RW to let Foden play in the middle more as well.

Last edited:
Wirtz feels destined for Munich after next year’s European Championships. De Bruyne might drop a little deeper in games as well. Quite like the idea of Doku, Bobb, and Kubo. Wirtz just has too many letters…

Our scouts don't watch him playing (youtube highlight reels can do that). Our scouts are right now stationed in white vans operating the latest surveilence technology, facepainted and camoflauged hidding in gardens and painstakingly going through his rubbish. They are comprehensively compiling a profile of his personality and behaviours. Basically we will spare no expense to find out if he's nice.

This post will self destruct in 10, 9, 8, ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.