Florian Wirtz

wow, glad we are actually linked to him. Would be the most exciting non-Haaland signing in a long time. I also think such a signing would be a statement of intent that Pep doesn't plan on going anywhere.

Think it's signings of this nature that will keep Pep where he is. No better place to be than City, young hungry squad and challenges on all fronts.

We need a world class midfielder ASAP - our squad is looking very thin. Can’t wait till summer
It isn’t thin and without re checking numbers again so may be wrong if we buy a midfielder, think one would need to leave, probably Phillips. My guess is if we are looking at both we are expecting Bernardo to go too in the summer.

It isn’t thin and without re checking numbers again so may be wrong if we buy a midfielder, think one would need to leave, probably Phillips. My guess is if we are looking at both we are expecting Bernardo to go too in the summer.
It’s very thin with the injuries we have & the fact that Phillips never plays. If he leaves in Jan we definitely need a quality replacement

My hope is Bayern won’t want to fork over the 87 million. If this battle comes down to money maybe we have an edge over them. I’m just not going to get my hopes up here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.