Florian Wirtz

I have said many times we have to go all out for Wirtz this summer.

We need him as the heir to King Kev, and ideally Wirtz would have his first season under the ginger legend before he retires to the MLS.
KDB is unique in the positive forward way he plays. Looking at Wirtz, he's more of a goal scoring David Silva in the way he plays.

I fear it'll be years until we see the exact likes of the Ginger Prince again, but we said the same about many of our recent legends & have adapted accordingly.

We've never really replaced Merlin, but after having a good look at Wirtz, he's the closest thing I've seen to our retired Spanish Wizard.

Wirtz would be my No 1 pick this summer, alongside Paqueta plus the CDM we desperately need, before we completely rinse Rodri dry.

Hammers fans want Bobb on loan for a season to Soften the Paqueta to City loss. They can fuck off! BUT, I'd seriously consider a money plus Nunes & Philips deal to get Paqueta. It'd free up two squad places & lessen the monetary outlay on Paqueta.

KDB is unique in the positive forward way he plays. Looking at Wirtz, he's more of a goal scoring David Silva in the way he plays.

I fear it'll be years until we see the exact likes of the Ginger Prince again, but we said the same about many of our recent legends & have adapted accordingly.

We've never really replaced Merlin, but after having a good look at Wirtz, he's the closest thing I've seen to our retired Spanish Wizard.

Wirtz would be my No 1 pick this summer, alongside Paqueta plus the CDM we desperately need, before we completely rinse Rodri dry.

Hammers fans want Bobb on loan for a season to Soften the Paqueta to City loss. They can fuck off! BUT, I'd seriously consider a money plus Nunes & Philips deal to get Paqueta. It'd free up two squad places & lessen the monetary outlay on Paqueta.
i think with monetary side we are more than alright. i feel a 2017/2018 type summer of incomings but more midfield oriented.

i think with monetary side we are more than alright. i feel a 2017/2018 type summer of incomings but more midfield oriented.
Not knowing how FFP/PSR will pan out, we've gotta squeeze every quid we can out of every deal we make.

Agreed, I think the fact we've a weaker & older squad than last season as those around us have improved & closed the gap, will force Txiki to make big changes this summer.

Our central midfield has to be vastly improved from this season. I'm still apprehensive relying on Bobb & possibly Savio to replace Mahrez, but if Pep thinks they can, who am I to argue.

Not knowing how FFP/PSR will pan out, we've gotta squeeze every quid we can out of every deal we make.

Agreed, I think the fact we've a weaker & older squad than last season as those around us have improved & closed the gap, will force Txiki to make big changes this summer.

Our central midfield has to be vastly improved from this season. I'm still apprehensive relying on Bobb & possibly Savio to replace Mahrez, but if Pep thinks they can, who am I to argue.
I am fairly certain that Savio will go on loan to Girona.

All of the rumoured transfer targets are top notch and i’m all in for them

Only i am in awe, that we dont have any links to an fullback, which in my opinion is needed

I am fairly certain that Savio will go on loan to Girona.

All of the rumoured transfer targets are top notch and i’m all in for them

Only i am in awe, that we dont have any links to an fullback, which in my opinion is needed
All the rumours are Savio's City bound. I think he's far from ready for City, but if Pep & Txiki think he's ready, they'll add him to the squad.

Agreed about full backs, but I'm desperate for us to add a proper attacking left back, who can be effective at both ends. We lack any serious attacking potency down the left, unless Doku's playing.

Having watched quite a bit of him for Leverkusen, I personally think he is closer to Kev than Dave, especially given his eye for goal, but otherwise agree with your thoughts… though, I am not as smitten with Paqueta.

Having watched quite a bit of him for Leverkusen, I personally think he is closer to Kev than Dave, especially given his eye for goal, but otherwise agree with your thoughts… though, I am not as smitten with Paqueta.
Paqueta's tackling is ACE! Just what we've been missing since his compatriot Fernandiho left, but just far more rugged & caveman like... :-)

Paqueta's tackling is ACE! Just what we've been missing since his compatriot Fernandiho left, but just far more rugged & caveman like... :-)
Pep does want to break all the records with us, so I imagine he’ll want the most red cards in a single season record, as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.