Florian Wirtz

Wasn't homophobic mate but interesting you take it that way. Regardless, the thread is about Wirtz - not silly doodles wherein the intent is to take the piss out of people.

Ahh didn't realize that was a feature. Cheers, and I'm not sure if your goal is to undermine your own comments validity but nobody will take you seriously while you continue to do that. Quite childish.
I refer you to my previous comment... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

He's going to cost a fortune but is he really Wirtz it?

(ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)

Again, I suggest you learn to research matters & engage your brain before you let your fingers loose on your keyboard.

The information is widely available & easily accessible, so instead of providing nothing more than your personal opinion, why not backup your assertions with facts, starting with an A>B comparison of Jack last season & this...

I'll wait ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Are you copying and pasting that weird symbol thing or do you know how to type it?

Wasn't homophobic mate but interesting you take it that way. Regardless, the thread is about Wirtz - not silly doodles wherein the intent is to take the piss out of people.

Ahh didn't realize that was a feature. Cheers, and I'm not sure if your goal is to undermine your own comments validity but nobody will take you seriously while you continue to do that. Quite childish.
It definitely was homophobic. If you fail to recognise that then you're probably the problem

It definitely was homophobic. If you fail to recognise that then you're probably the problem
Homophobic if you consider having alt Tumblr boyfriends to be a bad thing. I see no issue in that, in fact I promote it if that community brings you solace in life. Your quickness to assume leads me to believe you may be the problem.

Point is, no need for those doodles when his use of them is to anger people. Just petty and childish innit.

On another note, have Wirtz and Musiala started many games together for Germany. I wonder how they get on.

Lovely player to watch, but I still think we’ll be hard pushed to beat Bayern for his signature, especially if he and the national team enjoy a productive summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.